Welcome to Operation Reality

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Brant, May 1, 2017.

1. Brant

Staff Member Administrator State Police Command State Police Civilian

Apr 26, 2017
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Operation Reality! We're proud to announce the development of our fully immersive role-play experience in the Grand Theft Auto 5 universe. Built from the ground up by veterans in the role-play community, we're sure that Operation Reality will be the most immersive, fun role-play experience you'll have in Grand Theft Auto 5.

We're excited to continue working on this project as we see more and more users filtering from the FiveM Community. Over the course of the next few weeks, the team will be posting periodic development updates here to keep you all looped in.

We also have an open Discord server for you all to join and follow our development more actively. If you're interested in joining us, feel free to click here to grab your invite.

There are currently several short clips and images posted in our Discord to show status updates on projects we're currently working on, if you have any feedback, please let us know!

Once again, thank you all for joining and we look forward to seeing you in San Andreas soon!

PS: We'll post an FAQ thread shortly, I know there might be several questions.

Faffle and Shirou like this.
  2. Shirou

Staff Member Moderator Civilian

Apr 29, 2017
    Male
    IT Manager
    Cape Town
    So far everything is looking great! Keep up the good work, can't wait to get role playing :)

Faffle likes this.
  3. Faffle

Civilian

Apr 28, 2017
    Male
    Grapic Designer
    Charlotte, NC
    Turtles

Shirou likes this.
  4. ItzMojang

Civilian

May 4, 2017
    Male
    I can't wait for everything to be done

Faffle likes this.
  5. Faffle

Civilian

Apr 28, 2017
    Male
    Grapic Designer
    Charlotte, NC
    True That !!!!

6. Dempsey

Civilian

I'm loving it, loving it, loving it like this !