Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by omega12300, May 25, 2017.

1. omega12300

Civilian

May 25, 2017
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I'm from New York. Originally ended up downloading FiveM to play SOE, but difficult to get onto that server, so eventually ended up stumbling upon this site, and so far seems nice. Ended up doing one van delivery as like a dry test run. Was fun. A "how to"/"help" section would be nice as I seem to be a deficient in understanding how to do things in game (commands, spawning, character customization[although i think i read this was not yet available], and such). Look foward to playing with you all.

2. Markus Smith

Civilian

May 22, 2017
    Male
    Yeah things are still being added. Main dev has been really busy IRL lately but he's said that he'll be able to focus more on the game soon as things are getting settled down.

3. Dempsey

Civilian

4. OP
    omega12300

Civilian

May 25, 2017
    #4 omega12300, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
    I can understand that. Sounds like a lot of work. Been in a few times trying to get a feel for what I want my character to be. Guessing at this point it's still just the standard male model only (didn't realize would only be male model when choosing name ha ha). Also was wondering, there's no way to call for cab yet? Only ask because after trying truck mission I realize you get stranded at the final destination point. Forcing me to either walk back to the docks or steal vehicle (which really goes against the feel of rp). Is there another option I'm not aware of? Sorry if dumb question, still trying to get the hang of it.

EDIT: spelling mistakes, clarity

5. Faffle

Civilian

Apr 28, 2017
    Male
    Grapic Designer
    Charlotte, NC
    Welcome​

6. Brant

Staff Member Administrator State Police Command State Police Civilian

Apr 26, 2017
    Welcome :)